Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Des Erdinger Weißbier, des is eine Pracht tralalala






Hey guys,

first of all, I'm a wee bit gased because I drank some Hoegaardens and Erdinger-White Beer, so please don't worry about my writing. As you all now, today was the German Reunification Day, so the Hetherington Research Club made a party. There was free "wurst" and Beck's for only a pound. Because I hate Becks (it's a Ploerre), I rather drank Hoegaardens, a very good Dutch Beer. At the party, I met an Indish guy who told me everything about his bodybuilding career. When I had come back to my residence, I met some guys playing football (at 11:30 pm! they are really crazy). Hence I'm a High Representive of German football, I showed them how to play and made some great saves as a goalie. Unfortunetaly, I kicked the ball on a railway bridge, so I have to buy a new one. That's all I have to say for today, so just enjoy some pictures I have taken the last days.

Cheers

P.S.: All the people tell you, if you want to make an exchange, you have to speak the language perfectly, you need to have good marks and so on. That's all rubbish! The only important thing you have to do is drinking! It's really all about drinking. If you can't drink, you shouldn't go abroad, because everybody is drinking. So I may cite a good German band, which got the point:

Es gibt Sicherheitsgurte für Hunde, es gibt Uhren die halten gesund
Es gibt intelligente Raketen, es gibt Duschen für den Mund
Es gibt Schokolade für Vögel, Schönheitskuren für Katzen
Es gibt gefährliche Kugelschreiber und sogar was gegen Glatzen
Es gibt schon so viel und es wird immer mehr und wir können alles kaufen,
aber am besten is immer noch: Saufen saufen saufen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home